Shave Ice Machine Water Resistant Foot Pedal
Water resistant foot pedal works for all shave ice machine.
The 410 foot switch’s patented design features a rugged control ideal for heavy duty applications in a compact package. With a sealed access plate located underneath the housing, this foot switch provides a high-level of protection against fluids and dust.
The Series 410 also features a unique raised ledge, which may serve as a foot rest without operating the switch.
- Durable cast iron housing with plated steel pedal provides high durability and corrosion protection
- 1/2" NPTF connector hole standard for cable strain relief fittings. Other connector holes available upon request
- No exterior spring! Torsion spring located inside the foot switch protecting it from contamination
- Three mounting holes
- Capable of handling up to 12/3 cable or .50" O.D. cable
- Quick connect terminals
- Raised ledge for holding foot position without operating foot switch
- Long life snap switch
- #8 grounding screw is provided
- Skid-resistant elastomeric base pad
- Low profile design provides rugged protection without taking up a lot of space
- Buna-N O-Ring and Buna-N gasket seals for environmental protection
- Numerous cord strain reliefs available for your special requirements
- UL listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards